cc: growth journeys from emerging ecosystems to global markets.
David is a Partner at Global Founders Capital, based in Israel. He has been focusing on early stage investing for almost a decade and has invested in dozens of companies.
What’s in this episode?
1) GFC’s structure with $2.5B AUM and 17 locations
2) Global approach, opportunities and the investment thesis
3) How the Israeli startup scene Americanized its culture
4) Changes in the exit landscape
5) Israel’s success in b2b and the b2c upstarts
Enis aims to cultivate and grow local ecosystems, help talented entrepreneurs in building explosive businesses that will re-shape the future. As a General Partner at 500 Startups, Enis works to integrate Central Eastern Europe and Turkey with Silicon Valley. He has done 40+ investments that have collectively raised more than $300M in the past 3 years.
Tytus is the founder of Cytowski & Partners, a specialist law firm...
Sercan is the co-founder of Intenseye, a video AI-powered health...