cc: growth journeys from emerging ecosystems to global markets.
Cecile is the Head of Impact and Sustainability, helping Pitango and their portfolio companies to apply environmental, social and corporate governance and sustain the fund’s operations accordingly. Since founding Impact First Investments which is an investment management company focusing on equity investments into for-profit social enterprises with high and measurable social impact, Cecile has been helping startups and funds for ESG governance.
What’s in this episode?
1) Diverse environment in the global startup ecosystem
2) How to support and motivate early and growth stage portfolio companies for ESG governance?
3) Keeping track of ESG metrics of portfolio companies
4) How did the biggest VC fund in Israel decide to put emphasis on the “impact” side of its investments?
5) How to establish ESG culture within a fund’s operations
Tunya is responsible for the deal flow operations from deal sourcing, discovering new investment opportunities, all the way to deep-dive & market research of prospective portfolio companies at 500 Istanbul. Tunya is the ESG specialist as well as she takes on the branding and community efforts of the fund. Tunya holds a B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering from Bilkent University.
Mehmet, 2008 ve 2011 yılları arasında Oyun Studyosu’nun kurucu CEO...