cc: growth journeys from emerging ecosystems to global markets.
Julia Morrongiello is an investor at Point Nine Capital and she has been focused on B2B marketplaces for more than 2 years. Ever since Julia published the European B2B marketplace landscape in 2018, the number of B2B marketplaces in Europe grew from 20 to 300, raising a total of €3 billion.
What’s in this episode?
1) Why B2B marketplaces lagged behind B2C
2) Unbundling the value chain and identifying value creating opportunities
3) Different types of B2B marketplaces and their dynamics
4) Business models, important metrics, and benchmarks
5) Go-to-market models: SaaS enabled and managed supply marketplaces
6) Obstacles to scale and expand internationally
Enis aims to cultivate and grow local ecosystems, help talented entrepreneurs in building explosive businesses that will re-shape the future. As a General Partner at 500 Startups, Enis works to integrate Central Eastern Europe and Turkey with Silicon Valley. He has done 40+ investments that have collectively raised more than $300M in the past 3 years.
Balint Orosz is the Founder & CEO of Craft Docs, which is a significant e
Tamas Kadar is the Founder & CEO of SEON, which harnesses the power of AI