cc: growth journeys from emerging ecosystems to global markets.
Ahu Serter recognized the larger need in transportation, beyond cars, and founded F+ Ventures under Farplas. Investing in startups around smart transportation, with a special focus on companies that combine automotive, electronics, and software competencies, she is an expert on sustainable mobility alternatives for the future.
What’s in this episode?
1) Innovation efforts, F+ Ventures and Farklabs
2) Disruption in the car manufacturing value chain
3) Evolution of the mobility landscape and the rising alternatives
4) Cars as the next $T hardware innovation
5) Moonshot bets in mobility
Enis aims to cultivate and grow local ecosystems, help talented entrepreneurs in building explosive businesses that will re-shape the future. As a General Partner at 500 Startups, Enis works to integrate Central Eastern Europe and Turkey with Silicon Valley. He has done 40+ investments that have collectively raised more than $300M in the past 3 years.
Cecile is the Head of Impact and Sustainability, helping Pitango and...
Ahmed kullanıcılarının kolayca finansal işlemler yapabilmesini...