It is fair to call Eren a 10x entrepreneur. This episode covers Eren’s entrepreneurial journey from failed attempts in Turkey to building Udemy (raised $170M so far) and starting Carbon (raised $45M).
What’s in this episode?
1) Eren’s background and desire to build products
2) Initial entrepreneurial endeavors in Ankara, Turkey
3) Early days of Udemy and consecutive funding rounds
4) Transitioning away from Udemy and starting Carbon Health
5) The vision behind Carbon Health
6) Story of an idealistic entrepreneur and his attempts to fix important yet broken systems in the society
Enis aims to cultivate and grow local ecosystems, help talented entrepreneurs in building explosive businesses that will re-shape the future. As a General Partner at 500 Startups, Enis works to integrate Central Eastern Europe and Turkey with Silicon Valley. He has done 40+ investments that have collectively raised more than $300M in the past 3 years.
Levent is the co-founder of Bunch, the OS for private market investments.
Emre has led payment teams at several leading technology companies cover