cc: growth journeys from emerging ecosystems to global markets.
Akin started Tripledot Studios, a mobile gaming studio, and Luna Labs, a playable ads platform, in 2018. In the beginning of 2021, he exited Luna Labs to the Israeli unicorn IronSource, and also raised a $78M round for Tripledot Studios. He is an advisor and investor to many major gaming companies globally.
What’s in this episode?
1) Exited Luna Labs to IronSource (raised $555M) in February
2) Raised $85M for Tripledot Studios (annual revenue $100M+) in March
3) Why gaming is more science than art
4) How Akin supports his ‘circle of friends’ while also creating $100M+ businesses
5) Rule of thumb metrics in gaming
Enis aims to cultivate and grow local ecosystems, help talented entrepreneurs in building explosive businesses that will re-shape the future. As a General Partner at 500 Startups, Enis works to integrate Central Eastern Europe and Turkey with Silicon Valley. He has done 40+ investments that have collectively raised more than $300M in the past 3 years.
Levent is the co-founder of Bunch, the OS for private market investments.
Emre has led payment teams at several leading technology companies cover