Ragnar: Not Just Another Estonian Unicorn Co-Founder
Ragnar is the co-founder of Pipedrive, the leading sales CRM platform...
cc: is a podcast on locally incubated global startup success stories. Hosted by Enis.
Ragnar is the co-founder of Pipedrive, the leading sales CRM platform that raised $91M and has more than 90k customers from all around the globe. Ragnar is not yet another Estonian unicorn founder. He is a true ecosystem builder with non-profit co-working spaces, non-profit hackathons ran across EMEA and he is also an active angel investor.
What’s in this episode?
1) How US VCs forced Pipedrive team to relocate to the Valley
2) Growing while breakeven in a red ocean space
3) Victory of Pipedrive’s global and consumer-first approach
4) How it is impossible to beat Pipedrive because it is truly a global company
5) Ragnar’s ecosystem development initiatives around CEE
You can reach us through our website or @getcced on Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, and Linkedin.
Enis aims to cultivate and grow local ecosystems, help talented entrepreneurs in building explosive businesses that will re-shape the future. As a General Partner at 500 Startups, Enis works to integrate Central Eastern Europe and Turkey with Silicon Valley. He has done 40+ investments that have collectively raised more than $300M in the past 3 years.
Tamas Kadar is the Founder & CEO of SEON, which harnesses the power of AI
Istvan Csanady is the Founder & CEO of Shap3D, which is the world’s most